If you’re looking to get laid in Montreal and want to enjoy great sex experiences, this guide offers updated information, tips and guidance.
We’ll show you how to hook up with singles and couples no matter your age, sexual interests, or type of relationship you’re after.
From one night stand to find a regular fuck buddy, there are several opportunities to have sex in Montreal.
The Montreal Guide was last updated on 25 March 2021
Montreal is the largest city in Quebec that sits on the Saint Lawrence River. It’s a modern, beautiful and vibrant Canadian destination.
There are plenty of opportunities to hookups either you’re single or a couple. People here are open-minded forward casual sex and enjoy having fun.
Not only the city has several adult clubs to satisfy your hedonistic desires, but an active online community that organizes sex parties weekly.
During summertime, there is a lot of action due to the warm weather, but in winter people satisfy their sexual desires by organizing private sex parties instead to visit the clubs.
• Gender Ratio: women vs men – There are more women than men in Montreal with a gender ratio of 99 males for every 100 females compare to Canada’s gender ratio of 100 men to 100 women.
• Ethnicity – 63.3% Caucasian, 10.8% Asian, 10.1% Black, 7.3% Arab, 4.2% Latino and 4.3% Some Other Race.
• Number of Sex Clubs – 3 swinger clubs, 16 strip clubs and 2 BDSM clubs.
Click a link to skip to that section. Don’t skip any sections!
Girls in Montreal
Look, values and sexuality
Men in Montreal
Look, values and sexuality
Sex Life & Hook Up Culture
Casual sex, swinging activities and hooking up in Montreal
Where to Meet People For Casual Sex in Montreal
Hookups, sex dating, swinging, orgies, strip clubs, transgender and BDSM
Best Places For Outdoor Sex
Do you have a fetish for dogging, public sex or voyeurism?
Adult Hotels And Hostels
Best hostels for hookups and erotic hotels in Montreal
Safe Sex And Clinics
Play but stay safe
Girls in Montreal
Although they have strong personalities, the beautiful Montreal women are laidback and enjoy having sex.
Look And Physical Appearance
Most of the women in Montreal are white with European blood. Due to this, girls here have light brown hair and eyes.
Their average height is around 5’3-5’4 tall. Apart from that, they tend to have full and sexy figures as well as big boobs too.
Now, even though they’re stylish, they’re not flashy. For this reason, they tone down their outfits to have a chic and classy look.
Attitude And Values
In the first place, girls in Montreal are independent and get things done. In effect, they’re strong and value their jobs more than anything else.
They also don’t like drama since they’re not fussy at all. In fact, they’re the type to go with the flow since they prefer things to be cool and simple.
It’s no surprise then that they have a modern mindset about dating. As such, they like getting laid but don’t jump quickly into serious relationships.
This article says that Montreal girls get more sex than most women in Canada. In fact, Canadian girls in this city enjoy having casual sex and don’t mind have an open relationship.
Aside from that, there are many girls here who like bare sex. This STI report shows a high number of chlamydia cases here.
At this point, anyone can see that Montreal girls are into sex. There are even lots of them who don’t mind hooking up without using condoms.
Summary of Montreal Girls
- 3 traits: Montreal women are independent, strong, and like to go with the flow.
- 2 tips: To win over the girls in Montreal, be confident and show them that you have an open mind.
- 1 fact: Montreal girls make the first move on guys that they like.
Men in Montreal
With their carefree vibe and good-looks, you’ll have no problem getting along with Montreal guys. Not to mention they’re sexy and love to get laid.
Look and Physical Appearance
Due to their European roots, Montreal men are usually white. So you’ll likely see them with brown to blonde hair and brown eyes.
Another key point is that they’re all about taking care of themselves. As a result, they work out to have fit bodies and normally have a height of 5’10.
Seeing that they’re mindful of their looks, they like wearing the latest outfits but make it more low-key.
Attitude and Values
For the most part, men in Montreal have an easygoing nature. Cause of this, they’re pretty chill and like to deal with things at their own pace.
They also treat everyone equally and don’t give women special treatment.
Besides that, they’re passionate about the things they’re interested in, like cars and camping.
On the whole, they don’t like commitment and want to stick with friends with benefits set-ups. Hence, the guys in their 20s are into hookups and marry don’t marry until their 30s.
According to this Global News article, the bulk of Montreal men are promiscuous. About 64% of them have more than 7 sex partners a year.
You’ll find that men in Montreal are some of the horniest men in Canada with a relaxed attitude about sex as many of them like doing it raw.
Summary of Montreal Men
- 3 traits: Montreal guys are chill, treat everyone equally and go at their own pace.
- 2 tips: To get Montreal men to like you, don’t talk about serious things and show them that you know how to have fun.
- 1 fact: Men in Montreal don’t pay for dates but expect to share the bill.
Sex Life And Hookup Culture
This MTL Blog article says that the hook up culture is booming in Montreal. It even talks about how normal a one night stands are for girls in their teens.
Overall Mindset About Casual Sex
Both men and women are open about sex here, which is why it’s simply usual for them to have fuck buddies and hookups.
Having casual sex is actually encouraged since almost everyone wants to live their lives to the fullest.
Swinger Activities in Montreal
If you’re up for swinging in Montreal, the city’s got 3 on-premise swingers clubs. But you’ll have to be a member since they’re all private clubs.
From high-class clubs, saunas, wife-swapping, and kink parties, there’s something here for everyone.
They have dance floors, jacuzzis, playrooms, and many more amenities. The door fee ranges from 10 to 150 CAD, and membership is 50 CAD and above for one year.
It’s also important to check and follow the clubs’ dress codes, or else they won’t let you in.
Is It Easy To Hook Up in Montreal?
With tons of singles who only want to hook up, you’ll have no shortage of possible partners no matter where you’re from.
To quickly get close to the locals, keep in mind that they like fun people and manners are important.
Where to Meet People For Sex in Montreal
Being one of the most popular cities in Canada, let’s see where you can get laid in Montreal…
1. Sex Dating Online
During the winters, people prefer to stay indoors and thus, resort to online dating and hookup sites.
If you’re looking for the latter, then Adult Friend Finder can easily help you find a fuck buddy to keep you warm in the chilling weather..
2. Night Hookups in Nightclubs and Bars
The only Canadian city that comes close to the crazy nightlife of Montreal is Toronto.
The city is especially heaven for people aged 18 to 30. And the intense party culture will drain the energy of even the most extroverted people out there.
Following are our recommendations for the best single bars and nightclubs in Montreal:
• Foufounes Électriques – Located at St Catherine St E, a low-lit singles bar in Montreal with a punk rock vibe.
• Stereo Club – Located at St Catherine St E, one of the top nightclubs in Northern America and the best place to find nightstands in Montreal.
• Mad Hatter Pub – Located at Crescent St, one of the top college bars in Montreal.
• Blvd44 Club – Located at St Laurent Blvd, an upscale nightclub so come well-dressed and you’ll most likely find a hookup.
• Burgundy Lion – Located at Notre-Dame St W, older women love this place for its impressive drinks. Fridays can especially be busy, thus, making it the best cougars bar in Montreal.
There’s no better place to hookup in Montreal than Saint Laurent. It is the nightlife hub of the city.
Even during the winters, it remains lit with party-goers and who are scouring for a partner to make their nights warmer.
Alternatively, during the summers your options are quite open as Crescent Street and the Old Port area are also packed with a diverse crowd.
Lastly, if the drinks are too expensive for you to afford then Griffintown neighborhood is popular among students and can easily fit within your budget.
3. Everyday Life Situations
Canadians are known to be some of the most sexually liberal and friendliest people in the world. So it’s quite easy to initiate a conversation with them.
Thus, learn some pickup lines and polish your flirting game and you’ll most likely find daytime action.
Once again, you can start with Saint Laurent and extend your hunt to Old Port as these are the best places to meet singles in Montreal.
And don’t miss out on Le Plateau which is a well-known destination for tourists interested in art.
Lastly, how can anyone forget to visit the luxurious malls that are perfect to search for the daytime game regardless of the season.
Visit Le Centre Eaton de Montreal, Complexe Desjardins or Les Cours Mont-Royal and it’s only a matter of time before you find a fuck buddy.
4. Sex Clubs: Swinging And Sex Parties in Montreal
As people from all over the world come to Montreal, it shouldn’t be surprising that the city also has an active swinger community.
Thus, the following are the best swinger clubs in Montreal:
• L’Orage Club – Open from Thursday to Saturday, this is one of the most popular lifestyle and kink club in the city.
• Chez Louis – This swinger club has been around since 1992. They still have a strict code of confidentiality, and you have to become a member to join them.
• Club French Kiss – A sex-positive club that’s generally regarded as the best venues in town for networking with other swingers.
5. BDSM in Montreal
The sexually liberal people of this city are not afraid of exploring their deepest and darkest sexual desires.
Starting with Cirque De Boudoir which is one of the kinkiest thematic events to explore the most intense fetish scene of Montreal.
Then you have Le Triskelion which has dungeons for both beginners and veterans.
And if that wasn’t enough then Alt.com also has a large community of bondage lovers to help you meet like-minded people.
6. Transsexual And Transgenders
It’s easy to meet trans in Montreal, but you still need to visit the right venues.
You may have heard how Gay Village is the hub for the LGBT scene in the city, but in most clubs, as the name suggests, you’ll find the majority of the people to be gay.
Lastly, sign up with a transsexual dating site to find easy hookups with trans.
7. Strip Clubs
It’s easy to get scammed inside the strip joints of Montreal.
Strippers often exaggerate the number of private dances they’ve performed to extort money from the customers so pre-paying is the best way to avoid that.
With that said, there’s no better city for a bachelor’s party than Montreal as the entrance is around $10-15, while lap dances are under $30 and drinks for $7-12.
Here’s a list of the top 3 strip clubs in Montreal:
• Cabaret Kingdom – Located at St Laurent Blvd, the dancers here are nothing less than Goddesses, but they would be the ones worshipping you.
• Bar Downtown – Located at Saint-Catherine St W, sexy ladies with erotic beds, a must-visit strip joint in Montreal.
• Cabaret Les Amazones – Located at Rue Saint-Jacques, if you want a naughty night on a budget, then this strip joint is quite reasonably priced.
Best Places for Outdoor Sex
One cannot deny that fucking outdoors has a different thrill to it. So whether it’s a fetish, or simply, you lack privacy at your home, it’s important to learn about the alternatives.
Thus, the following are the best places for outdoor sex in Montreal:
• Mount Royal – Go to the woods at night with a blanket – but be mindful of the raccoons in your surroundings.
• Parc Jean-Drapeau – This area is as silent as a grave at night but still, double-check your surroundings.
• Angrignon Park – A rather large park with enough secluded areas for car sex.
• Bois-de-Liesse Nature Park – This nature park spans several cities and there are more than enough nooks and crannies for a quick fuck.
While having outdoor sex isn’t illegal in Canada, the catch is that you need to avoid being seen by anyone.
So always check your surroundings and find the most secluded area possible.
Adult Hotels And Hostels
The craziest area throughout the year in the city is Saint Laurent, and here are some hotels in Montreal that you can book near it:
Alternatively, being a students’ city, you’ll find plenty of hostels here that can be great to socialize and hookup.
Following are the best hostels in Montreal:
Safe Sex And Clinics
The best sex advice anyone could follow is to “cover your stone before you bone”. That alone can help you avoid a lifetime of headaches.
Hope this Montreal sex guide was helpful. Enjoy hooking up in the city.